Balea Gesichts Wasser face tonic

Hi everyone!
I haven't been on this site for years, and there is no excuse for that behavior. I thought it is better to work only on Instagram, but I missed writing more about products, which you can't do in one Instagram post.
From now on I am back and I will fill this blog firstly with posts from Instagram that I think deserve to be here and I never wrote them.

I'm back with a product that I would never recommend. Usually my skin doesn't like skin tonics, but this one was awfull for me. In the beginning  I thought that my skin is reacting to some other products, maybe skin cream, or foam or face masks, but as I was throwing one by one, I realized that it could only be the tonic that is causing all that trouble. The tonic in question is Balea Gesichts Wasser which you can see in the picture bellow.




This tonic is for normal and mixed skin, and it is with aloe vera. It is supposed to hydrate the skin and maintains its natural balance. That's what manufacturer says, and what is my opinion?

                

I don't like this tonic at all. First of all it left that sticky feeling on my face, and I really can't put face creams, serums etc on top of that stickiness. I always had a feeling that my skin is dirty and that all the dust of the world is just sitting on my face, because it's just stuck there.
The other thing, acnes! I just calmed my skin, and all of the sudden there are mountains of pimples on my face. Big, purulent, and painful pimples where all over my cheeks and I couldn't get rid of them for some time.

Another bad thing is that it makes huge foam. I feel I can wash dishes with that since it foams just like Fairy.

Did you use this tonic ever? Which one do you use?
P.S. Go and check my Instagram profile @beautypens for more stories.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top